Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Nights


All throughout childhood and into college, dance was a huge part of my life. Our friends joked that the studio was our second home and the teacher was our second mother. But as things got busier when "real life" began and schedules filled up sooner than you could say "corporate job", dance classes were put on the back burner.

A couple years went by and with each month that passed, the yearning to lose myself in a dance class grew and grew. It eventually became too much to dismiss and I decided that it was time to make time.

I've been back in it for about two years now but took the summer off because, well, it just wasn't fitting into the schedule. Now that fall classes have started up though, Wednesday nights are my dance nights again.

And let me tell you, I am a happy girl come Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment