Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Ballet in Tights

Shirt  from F21; Skirt from ASOS; Belt from F21; Purse from Michael Kors; Shoes from Steve Madden; Tights c/o Falke
Playing around with colored tights again! Like last time, I had some difficulty with choosing the outfit but ended up being really pleased with the results. I'm not so sure Nick felt the same way though - I wore this to the Nutcracker ballet last night with my Mom and as I walked out the door Nick told me, "you look like you're going to be IN the ballet." Hardy har. At this point, his comments hardly phase me.

Hope all those that celebrate Christmas are getting psyched for tonight and tomorrow! Going to the Nutcracker definitely put me in the right mood for the holiday. It's such a classic and entertaining story and the music is just beautiful. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment