Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boston Wear

Something about Boston just screams classic prep to me. Surrounded by all the American history and collegiate influence, I was longing to dress solely in nautical strips, leather riding boots, and oxfords. But pretty much for the sake of this blog and you readers, I stopped myself from doing this and did my best to give you all a little more variety than just stripes and leather all weekend.


Outfit 1: Oxford - H&M; Sweater - American Eagle; Jeans - H&M; Boots - Nordstrom; Coat - Old Navy; Purse - Michael Kors (similar) via TJMaxx
Outfit 2: Tunic - Target; Sweater - American Eagle (gifted); Leggings - TJMaxx; Boots - Nordstrom; Coat - Old Navy; Purse - Michael Kors (similar) via TJMaxx
Outfit 3: Sweater - H&M; Jeans - Miss Mee; Boots - H&M; Coat - Old Navy; Purse - Michael Kors (similar) via TJMaxx
Outfit 4: Sweater - TJMaxx; Jeans - H&M; Boots - H&M; Coat - Old Navy; Purse - Michael Kors (similar) via TJMaxx

P.S. I bought this Old Navy coat last season and have really loved it. I just checked out their coat and jacket collection online and while it doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as last year's, they still have a decent amount available. If you are in the market for a new coat and don't need a serious one (i.e. you live in the South United States), I think H&M still has the best budget-friendly selection out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment