Thursday, November 3, 2011

B-B-B-Blazer

Just a quick post while I'm away in B-B-B-Boston about a remixed closet staple that I think every fashionable gal should own - a tailored blazer. My closet's version really falls more in the realm of shrunken blazer, but because of my petite frame, I think it stills achieves a timeless look. Similar to my other past remixes (oxfords and striped skirts), I love how blazers can instantly give you a sometimes-much-needed fashion facelift with the most underwhelming of outfits. Shown through the photos below, blazers pair well with many looks and, in a versatile shade like mine in navy blue, many colors too.



Blazers - H&M. Photos left to right. Photo 1: Pants - H&M; Oxford - Target; Pumps - Madden Girl. Photo 2: Short - Old Navy; Shirt - Zara; Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger. Photo 3: Dress - Banana Republic; Shoes - Nordstrom; Clutch - Cole Haan.

No comments:

Post a Comment