Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Perfect Fall Morning

Skirt - H&M; Sweater - H&M; Boots - Nordstrom; Necklace - Vintage

Soooo.... I definitely jumped the gun on waiting for the right weather to wear these boots. But you know what? The high in my physical location might have been pushing 95, but in this little blogging land of mine, I can name the weather in my internet location as I please.

Today, the weather was perfectly crisp.  The breeze in the air grazed my humid-free hair as my feet snuggled into the wool socks in my boots. The sidewalks were dusted with orange and bronze leaves and collections of pumpkins lined the doorsteps. The moment of the morning was perfected when the first drops of my cinnamon and nutmeg coffee left the mug and hit my waiting lips.

Ahhh... a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment