Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What To Wear



Shirt - H&M (recent); Skirt - H&M (recent); Scarf - Target (recent); Shoes - Adrienne Vittadini via TJMaxx
I've got a piece of advice for you. It's a piece of advice that I've been turning to a lot as of late. Something that cures boredom on a lazy Sunday, cures a lack of happiness with how you're looking, and cures frustration with a humdrum wardrobe. GO TO H&M!!!! Seriously, I can't keep up with all the amazing pieces that they've been rotating through the store. This skirt being one of those amazing pieces. It's the PERFECT casual weekend skirt. Totally comfortable, totally versatile, and it should totally be in your wardrobe.

Sorry for the overload of passion, I'll calm down now and continue my quiet night of watching "What Not To Wear" on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment