Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thwarted!


Skirt - Urban Outfitters; Shirt - F21; Jacket - Gap; Shoes - Madden Girl; Necklace - Stella and Dot

Here I was at 7:30 in the morning, all dressed up, excited for my outfit, driving to my trusty abandoned location at the top of the local parking garage when I was thwarted! Thwarted by the most unusual suspect! A police man parked right in my prime photo-taking spot! At the time, I was too busy being upset about not getting any pictures to appreciate the humor of the situation. Can you imagine what he was thinking? He was sitting there probably waiting for some drug deal to go down by a couple adolescent hoodlums when a silly young woman drives past him while awkwardly waiving hello. I thought about clearing up the situation by walking up to him and explaining, "Don't be suspicious, I'm just a fashion blogger using this abandoned parking garage for my pictures. So please do us both a favor, and just turn your head while I take up this location for the next few minutes. Don't worry though, I'll be done before you know it and won't ruin your drug bust." I just couldn't bring myself to do it. He would probably sooner believe that I was the adolescent hoodlum he was looking for.

Hmph. So in lieu of giving you today's outfit, I must give you an outfit from a couple weeks ago. I haven't shared it yet because it's a little similar to this outfit, and I do my best to give you all some variety. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment