Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Polaroid Magnet

For as much as I love browsing through blog posts of DIY projects, you’d think I’d be a talented crafter myself. Eh, not so much. A lot of DIY projects aren’t terribly practical (but, yea, they’re pretty to admire!) and add to that the fact that mine usually fall apart within a couple weeks, and you can see why I’m not always gung-ho to do them. But after surprisingly getting an itch to tackle a little project on Sunday I browsed through my best DIY resource (Ez’s collection over at Creature Comforts) and decided to go with these Polaroid Magnets.

They were as practical as I could get and with only a few, simple steps involved, I thought it would be hard for me to screw up. And since Nick and I really don't have many photos up around the house, it was great to have the opportunity to feature those we love and the photos I've been snapping over the past few months that I also love.


The steps are pretty easy but let me know if you have any questions! Oh! And the Polaroid template can be found over at the original location of the DIY project, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment