Monday, September 26, 2011

Boys...



Dress - American Apparel; Shirt - H&M (similar style); Glasses - Warby Parker; Watch - Target; Clutch - F21 (old); Shoes - Nine West (old)

Nick and I were discussing my eyeglass decision the other day while I was wearing this outfit. Here's how the conversation went...

Me: "Nick, I hope you're being completely honest with me about how these eyeglasses look. If you don't think they look good, then you should really let me know."
Nick: "I am being honest with you, I like the ones that you're wearing right now, they look good on you. I would let you know if I don't like something."
Me: "Okay, just want to be sure."
Nick: "Yea, just like I'm going to let you know right now. I don't like that outfit."
Me: "What? Why?"
Nick: "It just looks like you're just wearing a shirt over a dress."

?????

Me: "... ummm... "


P.S. Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the Warby Parker post from yesterday! It means a lot to me that you took the time to share your thoughts! I'm going to keep the thread open until the end of the week but I'm still heavily leaning towards #4 so we shall seeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment