Friday, August 26, 2011

To pop or not to pop



Dress - BR; Jacket - H&M; Clutch - Cole Haan via TJMaxx; Shoes - Nordstrom

It’s that time again, folks! Time for the weekend!

I’m going out to a trendy (or as “trendy” as my little town can get) new wine bar with my parents and Nick tomorrow night, and I’ve been daydreaming about what to wear.  I think I want to achieve a similar look to the outfit above, which is what I wore last Saturday night when Nick and I went out on our stay-cation. The length on this dress is pretty flirty but because I’m never one to show much skin, I kept it conservative and polished by pairing it with a blazer. I love that this jacket can be worn both with the collar popped and not popped (see not popped here). Even though popping it meant I hid the dress’ pretty detail around the neckline, it still felt like... the right thing to do.

Oh, SUCH decisions we make... ;) I'll let you know what I choose for tomorrow. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment