Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Goodbye Wednesday, Hello Weekend (Almost)


Skirt - H&M; Shirt - BR; Necklace - BR; Clutch - Gap; Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger via Marshalls

We're more than half way through the week you guys! Hope everyone is dreaming up their weekend plans because 5pm (or 6:30 in my life) on Friday will be arriving before you know it. Nick and I are going on a little stay-cation on Saturday for a romantic evening together filled with dining, dancing, and.... uh... D-oing other things (can't let an alliteration die)! So this weekend can't come sooner.

To get you in the weekend mindset, I bring you the easiest weekend outfit I know - a high-waisted mini paired with a bright breezy shirt. I love this style of skirt for busy Saturdays; their short length keep it casual but the high-waist adds an element of polish. This one from H&M is near and dear to my heart but wearing it often means I'm also always near an iron (please see wrinkles above).

No comments:

Post a Comment