Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bougainvillea Pants



Pants - ASOS, Shirt - H&M, Necklace - LOFT, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Etienne Aigner



Hope everyone's weekend went well! Nick and I had a blast! The first of our weekend festivities was a wine tasting at our friend's house on Friday night and I wore this bright ensemble to the event. I've seen these ASOS pants a few times throughout the blogging community and think they are the perfect venture into colored jeans. I hesitated a little after the purchase, frightened that they might be TOO bright, but I think the color is just right when paired with a more subdued top.

Although now that I look at these pictures of me standing next to this bougainvillea, I'm embarrassed that I ever thought twice about this color. How could pants the color of those beautiful purple flowers ever be wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment