Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back In Business

After a day and a half of all-day napping on the couch from a menacing head cold, I was determined to feel better today and get out of the house. Much to my delight, the morning greeted me well, and after a run with Kota and some magazine time with my coffee and yogurt, I was ready to take on the day. A successful trip to the mall was my first stop and lunch with my parents followed next. After some delightful time spent with them (and with a delicious slice of Peanut Butter Cheesecake), Nick and I relaxed the rest of the afternoon and spent the night grilling out with a bottle of wine by our side.

The cold might have made my Saturday all for naught, but I'll be darned if it wasted by entire weekend! Hope the rest of you enjoyed yours!

Skirt and Belt-H&M; Shirt-F21; Cardigan-Frenchi via Nordstrom; Shoes-Tommy Hilfiger via Marshalls 

4 comments:

  1. I love your cardigan! The color is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love how you pair navy and yellow together...I need to try that. You look so chic.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I finally found this mustard yellow cardigan after searching for one for months. It's really a size too big but I don't think the bad fit is noticeable since it's a loose-fitting style to begin with.

    ReplyDelete