Monday, June 6, 2011

New photographer here!

New outfit photographer here - and it's me! That's right, I finally got my butt on board and purchased one of those remote shutter releases (which by the way, trying to find that product online without knowing the term is impossible!). It went pretty well except for the part where I was attacked by an army of ants. You know what else? If you thought being caught by a stranger while your husband/boyfriend/friend is photographing you was embarrassing, try being caught while you photograph YOURSELF! Ahhh, totally blush-worthy. Oh, last thing, How do you self-photographers out there manage to conceal your remote while still looking like a normal person?

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for you - these look amazing! I love the color scheme of this whole outfit. Very pretty! I'm sure everyone says this, but green looks so gorgeous with your hair color. Love it! (What a great belt, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set your camera on "Self Timer"...... Push the button then hide the remote!!!! You look Great, love the shots when your not looking!!! It's all about the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reveal yourself "Anonymous"!!! Haha! Thanks for the tip - I was wondering what that remote sensor with a "2" next to it was... duh! Should have figured that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade you my wardrobe for you legs. For real.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah. Thanks, Monica. I'm just thankful that my legs weren't blinding you all with their paleness.

    ReplyDelete