Monday, May 23, 2011

Sundy House

As I mentioned in my last post, my Mom and I ventured south this past Saturday to spend an afternoon wandering the streets of charming Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. We had fun trying on beach sandals, nibbling on Couture Cupcakes, and browsing vintage shops, but perhaps the most we had was during the time spent at the Sundy House just off Atlantic Ave.

The Sundy House is a small bed and breakfast tucked away from the lively streets that lay only a couple blocks away. Many a wedding and party are held here, but you can also stop by their restaurant for bunch, lunch, or dinner. My Mom and I enjoyed lunch here by indulging in a couple refreshing glasses of wine which we paired with a light chicken salad and roasted vegetable flatbread. We continued our adventures at the Sundy House by exploring the jungle that resides in their backyard. It's filled with bamboo forests, pools filled with fish, and parrots hanging from trees. If there is ever a stay-cation to be had in Palm Beach County, this is definitely the place I want to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment