Monday, March 19, 2012

Good News, Bad News

Skirt from H&M; Shirt from H&M; Shoes from Max Studio via TJMaxx; Purse from Michael Kors
Alright, friends, I've got some good news and bad news...

The good news is that the house I'm standing in front of will quite probably be ours in 45 days!!!! That's right! Home ownership is in my future! I've dreamt of being in a house for quite some time now - entertaining with more space, lounging on a patio, having a dining room (mmm... I eat it all up!) - and it's finally becoming a reality!

... now, the bad news is, that because of this house, the wedding, and MBA aspirations, I've decided to take a hiatus from the blog. It really pains me to tell you guys because I feel like I'm letting down a group of friends, but at the end of the day, there are just some things I can't keep putting off (namely the wedding) that need to start taking more priority in my life. I'm not sure how long the hiatus will be but I appreciate everyone's ability to understand what I'm going though. You all are great followers and people and I couldn't be happier with the support you've given me and continue to give me in life.

Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh i love your blog! Such cute style!!! New follower!

    ReplyDelete