Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thankful


One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to "take the TIME to be happy," and after some exhausting work days I've had lately, that's becoming increasingly more important. One way I've tried to incorporate this resolution into my life is to spend my morning commute focusing on some of the things that I'm thankful for. During tomorrow morning's car ride, here are some things I'll be thinking about:
  • This weekend's beer fest. It's my favorite drinking event of the year - dozens of types of craft beer, beautiful South Florida January weather, and a gathering of all of my local friends who are also down for a good time.
  • After recently having the "wedding budget" discussion with my parents, I'm thankful for them and the generous help they're giving towards the wedding! Thanks Mom and Dad!
  • During late nights at work, I'm so happy that I can count on Nick to cook a tasty dinner for us. We make a great team babe!
  • Kota pup. I'll never get enough of this funny and sweet fur face.

No comments:

Post a Comment