Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Improvement


I've been thinking a lot about New Years Resolutions. This yearly tradition hasn't always been a favorite of mine, but as I get older, I'm learning to love the way these personal promises have a way of clearing your mind and ordering your priorities in a big picture kind of way.

As I spent the last couple days sorting out my resolutions of ways to feel healthier and happier and improve my own life, my thoughts ultimately turned to how I can improve this blog. So I invite you, my awesome readers, to share your opinions of my little Internet home here. What type of posts (outfits, recipes, life) would you like to see more or less of? Do you like the recipes I post? The outfits I wear? Are there tutorials you'd like me to share? Or more stories about my life you'd like to hear?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your thoughts and reading this blog! Your support means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment