Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long time, no post!

It's been a little lonely around here lately, no? I apologize for my absence but it's been a craaazy several days. Most of the time was spent celebrating one of my best friend's wedding, but we also had another wedding to attend over the weekend, 4th of July festivities, and a couple intense days of work. I do hope you have it in you to forgive me. :)

I took some pictures of the festivities surrounding the first wedding, but once I browsed through the photographs taken by the professional wedding photographer, it felt a little sinful not to show these to you. They are amazing! The photography is by Chip Litherland. This is his wedding portfolio and this is his blog. Both websites have really awesome work - you should check him out!


All photographs shown in this post are taken by Chip Litherland.

2 comments: