Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I missed my chance yesterday to give a shout out to my Dad but since that was because I was busy all day long doing fun activities in his honor, I think that's excusable.

My Dad is one great guy. Really. He's the type of guy that has a seriously soft heart for his family and friends and would do anything to keep them happy. Once when I was young, I asked my Mom why she chose to marry him and she replied, "Because I knew he would go to the end of the earth for our future family." That says it all. He's always given me unconditional love and has supported me 100% in everything I've done. I'm so appreciative of him. Thank you, Dad! I love you!

My Dad's favorite activities always involve anything dealing with the outdoors so we went bike riding along the most picturesque bike trail we knew and ended it with a delicious brunch. It was a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment