Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gourmet Club: Breakfast

A few of our friends and us get together every month or so for a themed dinner party - we call it our "Gourmet Club." The couples involved rotate preparing dinner around a certain theme or cuisine and the rest of us supply the beverages. Nick and I hosted a New Orleans night a couple months back and last night was centered around breakfast dishes. We were served a delicious sampling of all the classic meals - ham and bacon quiche, sausage strata, eggs Benedict, and biscuits and gravy. The Gourmet Club was a huge success for the cooks (pictured below in their kitchen) and I'm already looking forward to our next!





2 comments:

  1. That sounds so great! I used to have a group of friends that met up and did "Finer Things" but we have all fallen out of touch. This makes me miss those great times!

    Find me at Just Take a Bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea. And all that food looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete